1. WHAT EACH KISS MEANS
- Kiss on the Forehead: We're cute together .
- Kiss on the Cheek: We're friends.
- Kiss on the Hand: I adore you.
- Kiss on the Neck: I want you, now.
- Kiss on the Shoulder: Your perfect.
- Kiss on the Lips: I LOVE YOU...
2. WHAT EACH GESTURE MEANS
- Holding Hands: We definitely like each other.
- Holding you tight pressed against each other: I want you.
- Looking into each other's Eyes: I like you, for who you are.
- Playing with Hair: Let's fool around.
- Arms around the Waist: I like you too much to let go.
- Laughing while Kissing: I am completely comfortable with you.
- If you were thinking about someone while reading this, you're definitely in Love.
4. Pablo Picasso (Artist, 1881-1973)
My mother said to me, “If you are a soldier, you will become a general. If you are a monk, you will become the Pope.” Instead, I was a painter, and became Picasso.
5. Albert Einstein, PhD (Genius, Physicist, 1879-1955)
In the middle of difficulty lies opportunity.
6. Cher (Singer, actress, producer, 1946-)
Until you're ready to look foolish, you'll never have the possibility of being great.
7. Thomas Edison (Inventor, 1847-1931)
Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up.
8. Mark Twain (Writer, lecturer, 1935-1910)
Keep away from people who try to belittle your dreams. Small people always do that, but the really great ones make you feel that you, too, can become great.
9. John D. MacDonald (Novelist, 1916-1986)
Integrity is not a conditional word. It doesn't blow in the wind or change with the weather. It is your inner image of yourself, and if you look in there and see a man who won't cheat, then you know he never will.
10. - Gandhi (1869-1948)
There are seven things that will destroy us:
Wealth without work; Pleasure without conscience; Knowledge without character; Religion without sacrifice; Politics without principle; Science without humanity; Business without ethics.